I am Dr. Priyanka Mehta homoeopathic consultant by profession. I am from Gujarat, India.
This blog is an effort to express my inner voice with creative people. Everyone has some hobby but for me everything I do is my hobby, u know, how can i bound myself to do only few things?? while there is lot of art and creativity around me. I love experimenting myself in every field. When I am in my consultation room I want to cure every cases and be the best doctor, when I am cooking I cook like a chef imaging my dish as canvas and preparing food like painting ..colorful with good texture and yes of course tasty 😉 , when I m in mood of photography I capture different visions, gardening, reading like a book-worm, traveling, rangoli making, sports, music, dancing and many many many more…the list of my hobbies is never ending.
And I believe the same about people..I found every new person interesting and every known person interesting in new situations..rather to judge I love to observe and understand all persons…and I always find something new in them.
So lets find out if we find something common, an invisible thread, thoughts of same wavelength between both (rather to say) all of us…..
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sea (drpriyankamehta.wordpress.com)
- India’s Gujarat Waives Renewable Targets for Utilities – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- India’s Gujarat Waives Renewable Targets for State Utilities (panchabuta.com)
- India’s Gujarat waives renewable targets for utilities (eco-business.com)
- Gujarat witnesses a slower movement in migration of workforce from agriculture to industry and services compared to rest of India (counterview.org)
- Will serve Gujarat till 2017: Modi (vancouverdesi.com)
- Will you be PM soon, students ask Narendra Modi. Here’s his response (ndtv.com)